Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Valuable Emissions?

I don't know . . . sometimes the world just
astonishes me. I got an e-mail from a friend of
mine the other day - someone she knows was
"looking for a home" for these guys:


Yeah, yeah . . . "awwww", "cute", etc.

BUT - they are AKC registered and cost $800!!!! EACH.

I sent her a response asking if they poop gold and pee gasoline
(If Junior Wells could drink TNT and smoke dynamite I suppose
anything is possible!).

$800. That's just stupid. I'm sorry. The looks on the puppies'
faces seem to indicate that even THEY know it. "Oh, man,
we're NEVER gettin' out of here . . ."

Or maybe they're saying, "Don't blame us, we don't even
get a cut!"

2 Comments:

Blogger hellomelissa said...

sorry, but $800? i'd wait 'til they go on sale. or at least until they're housebroken.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Bud said...

Okay, I'll shit all over your house and eat you out of house and home for $500. What do you say?

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home