Thursday, February 24, 2005

In One Hand....

Some people love this time of year . . . spending that
tax refund check on something wild and crazy, like
a vacation or a luxury item they wouldn't normally
buy for themselves.

I hate this time of year. My home and cars have sensors
that detect any excess cash flow into my bank account.
If an unusual deposit is detected, some immediate repair
will be necessary to eradicate the excess money. The
system works.

I just got my tax refund. Within a day or two, there was
a major toilet problem. We're a one-bathroom household.
Needless to say, the repair couldn't wait. The plumber
came and offered me some really stunning estimates
of different ways to approach the problem.

I think it was my tax refund, clogging up the "natural flow".
At least I don't have to worry about that burden anymore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home