Sunday, February 27, 2005

My Musical Week Feb. 27

The continuing saga of what music travels with
me, making me what I am, defining the very
essence of my soul . . . uh huh . . .or is it just
new crap I'm checking out??

This week:

The Duhks - "The Duhks"
Chuck E. Weiss - "Old Souls & Wolf Tickets"
Fairport Convention - "Who Knows?"
The Hamsters - "Open All Hours"
Big Joe Turner - "Cherry Red"
Various - "Women of Rembetica"
Steve Vai - "Real Illusions"
Petra Haden - "...Sings The Who Sell Out"
The Who - "Sell Out" [for comparison and nostalgia!!]
Joe Williams - "Havin' a Good Time"

2 Comments:

Blogger Panthergirl said...

Just wanted to say thanks for leaving a comment on my blog today and supporting Greyhound Rescue & Rehab!

10:59 PM  
Blogger Natsthename said...

I came to your blog from Last Girl's. Hey, how do you like The Duhks? I bought it on release day and have been digging it almost daily.

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home