Saturday, November 12, 2005

Totally Boring Plugs!

I have little to say today, but I owe someone a mention....
and while I'm at it, I may as well suggest some gift ideas.

My friend Maart sent me one of these last week. I hadn't thought
about using a different capo, since I like the ones I have....but
this thing is nice. My old brand may not see an instrument again!

Mr. L's holiday music:
http://www.brave.com/bo ("Holidays"....they've got a sampler
up on the home page and you can buy the disc at the site.
Everybody polka!!!)

http://www.shirim.com (I love their version of the "Nutcracker
Suite"....once again, samples and ordering at the site.)

Um....not holiday...but you could make someone else's holiday
better (I'm thinking of people in MY house...LOL) by buying
one of these:
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/larryatb (BWA HA HA...couldn't
resist a cheap plug for myself....)

Or, if you like the samples there, you could always get in touch
here and I may, repeat, may, have several boxes of them
around here somewhere....I was thinking of offering some kind
of discount deal like Bud but I haven't thought it out. Could I
handle the rush all on my own??? LOL! Probably. Well, OK,
$10 inc post. How's that? Get in touch if you're interested,
and then we'll figure out the ugly payment deal!!

Cheap plug over!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

I'm tempted to try that G7 capo. I always used Shubbs and love them. Slide it in my pocket nd no bulge. Is the G7 that thin?

I already have the CD you mention, right?

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bud: The G7th is a bit fatter, and therefore a tiny bit heavier. Still fits in a pocket, though.
The extra weight is not noticeable.
These are a bit easier to operate than the Shubbs, though that is the brand I've been using forever!

And yes, that is the CD you have already. If only more people were like you! :)

10:50 AM  
Blogger slow poke kate said...

wow, that capo looks a bit scary. Like a pac-man gone wrong. Nonetheless, I want one! (even though my capo works fine)

Just wanted to say thanks for your nice comments. They are appreciated more than you know.

Enjoy your week.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home