Thursday, February 28, 2008

Jill's Next Record

I've been a big fan of Jill Sobule's music for a long time.

Right now, she's raising funds for her next studio CD.
Expect this type of thing to become more common as
"record companies" continue to be . . . well, record
companies! LOL

You can go take a look at the fundraiser HERE. *

Let's get this thing done, folks - I want to hear it!

****** UPDATE --- Jill has reached her goal, donations are
closed ******

* Disclosure: if you donate through this link, they
will "credit" my donation upward 25 cents per $1 as part
of some grand referral scheme! I don't think I get enough
traffic here to change my already-donated level even if
everyone bought a CD . . . but at least you know!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

I'm on it, L. She's great. I did mine for a third of what she wants but, whatever.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home