Monday, December 12, 2005

Brush (Flush??) With Fame

I recently overheard some people talking about when they
met famous people. It reminded me of the time I "met"
M.L. Carr - former Boston Celtics player.

Sure, he's not the "most famous" person I've ever met
....but the story is the focus.

M.L. came to the company where I was working to meet the
owner (I don't know why....may have involved the company's
season tickets, or maybe it was something else entirely).

I was...um....sitting in the restroom stall. M.L. came into the
room to use the urinal (which was next to the stall). As you
can imagine, an NBA player is easily tall enough to see over
a restroom stall partition, so he was basically looking down
at me. He said, "Hey...how ya doin'?....", and we "went
about our business".

I'd say that was my strangest "brush with fame"....

2 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

That is a riot. "Hey how you doin?" Priceless.

6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Owww....strange....

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home