Friday, April 06, 2007

Everyone's a Critic

The other day I was driving somewhere while Master L
was riding in the back seat.

I put a "cleaning" CD into the player. Periodic maintenance,
you understand. When the disc is in, it plays a constant
drone tone so you know it's in there.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.........

Master L, from the back seat, asks, "Dad, is this one
of YOUR songs?"

Ah...the little wise guy....my sarcasm mode switches
on, and I answer, "Yes....what do you think of it?"

He ponders for a moment, then answers:
"Well...if you added some other notes, some words
and a beat people could dance to, it would be o.k."

A vision of Homer Simpson strangling Bart flashes
in my mind....."Why you little....."

Like I said, everyone's a critic.

2 Comments:

Blogger Admin said...

Bwahaha! Funny kid.

7:24 PM  
Blogger hellomelissa said...

inherited a wee bit of daddy's wit, has he?

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home