Monday, February 12, 2007

Mrs. L Takes On Sarah Silverman....I Lose!

The scene:
Mrs. L and I are sitting around watching television.
An ad for "The Sarah Silverman Show" comes on.

Mr. L : "Oh, yeah....I forgot to watch that the other night."

Mrs. L : "Why would you bother? We watched part of the first
one and it wasn't even funny."

Mr. L : "Well, I don't know. It's kind of like....it wasn't really
funny, but there was a weird thing - like, when she was in the
store and was drinking out of the medicine bottles to decide which
one to buy, and spitting out the bad tasting ones onto the floor.
It's not 'funny', but there's some kind of ... 'thing' about it.
I don't know. Maybe it's the same reason men grow up liking
'The Three Stooges' but women can't stand them....."

Mrs. L : "Ahhhh....the 'guy' part of your brain. I thought I'd
killed that."

Mr. L : "...nice."

1 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

I've read that her humor appeals to guys. And if I were inclined to ever turn on a TV, I'd check it out. If it's good, it'll be rentable next year, I guess.

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home