Thursday, January 04, 2007

Facing Toilets and Fashion Model Molars

During the holidays, Mrs. L and I were both infected with the
virus that has been making the rounds in these parts. It has
the 'pleasant' effect of tethering you to the bathroom but
refuses to tell your brain which part of your body to point at
the toilet until the instant of evacuation. Sound like fun?
We had quite a week around here. Fortunately, Master L
seems to have been spared....knock wood.

This renewed my interest in designing a special "sick room"
that would have two toilets facing each other. Maybe one
BIG toilet with dual entry points, I don't know.
Sound-proofing would help buffer the lovely audio that
goes along with diarrhea and vomiting, so the unafflicted
could rest as well.....

Forget it - this is probably too expensive to set up.

Anyway, one good thing was that I remembered to rinse
thoroughly after each barf so I wouldn't end up with
"Fashion Model Molars".

And that's all I have to say about that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

And that's quite enough. Gad you're well again and regained your sense of humor.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home