Friday, September 29, 2006

Karma - Bwah Ha Ha ha.....


Just when I thought I had nothing to write about....

This gas station's owner once screamed and yelled at me
for emptying "too much" trash out of my car and into
his trash containers. When I asked him why he had
trash barrels if no one was supposed to use them, he
yelled that if I didn't leave, he'd call the cops.

Well, I left. And I've boycotted his station ever since.
And now look at it.

Waaah.

Which reminds me - there is another gas station across
the road from this one, where, not long ago, while I was inside
paying for my gas, another customer ran in, saying a woman
had just pulled into the parking lot and was short of breath and
complaining of chest pain. He urged the cashier to call 911.

The cashier claimed that "911 cannot be dialed from this phone."

Uh, huh. I didn't stay to argue. I'm sure I would have ended
up in court if the woman didn't make it. Besides, the other
guy was doing enough arguing for two. I can't be a kind
humanitarian EVERY day, you know.

I'm running out of places to buy gas near my house.

3 Comments:

Blogger hellomelissa said...

at least you HAVE gas stations near your house to boycott!

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least ten within half a mile...do you live in one of those places where you need to be sure you have enough gas stored to make it to a gas station? Those places worry me, particularly after a gig, in the middle of the night, when I don't know where the stations are!!

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karma. Definitely karma... You sound like me. I boycott places too.

My partner was once assulted (with another mate) at 6am in the morning at a nearby gas station. (When we lived in Melbourne - this happened about 4 years ago now.) He was kicked to the ground and punched in the face. Anyway...I went up to the gas station about an hour later with Lyndon in search of the keys Lyndon had lost and to see if the service attendant could help us in regards to number plates etc., of the car whose driver had done this to two innocent guys who were minding their own business...
"Nope, didn't see a thing", was the guys answer.
Surely it must be on CCTV. "Taped over", was his answer.

Even after a police investigation into the inscident, I boycotted that gas station. I hope Karma comes to that attendant.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home