Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Requesting DNA Testing...

Today is school picture day.

Yesterday, Master L insisted on going out to buy a
new shirt AND TIE. This from a kid whose parents
are decidely "casual". I have no idea where it
comes from, but he shows signs of being a
clothes horse. I know it's not from ME.....
I have to wear an 18-neck shirt just to feel like
the collar isn't around my neck. And a tie is
just a leash, as far as I'm concerned.

But Master L loves this stuff. He actually enjoys
getting new clothes for his birthday or Christmas.

Hmm....if he didn't look exactly like a 50-50 blend of
me and Mrs. L, I'd have to see some proof from a lab
that he wasn't switched in the nursery.

Oh - and he's a real wise-ass....a dead giveaway if
ever there was one!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger hellomelissa said...

how often do i wonder if the two children living here are truly the genetic spawn of t and me? the shirt and tie is hilarious, though. very retro.

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Master L actually sounds pretty hip!!

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home