Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Polling the Masses

OK, here's the deal:

I have yet another gig coming up at the "clothing-optional"
resort. There is the possibility of the family attending,
to facillitate our travels beyond that area.

The question for you:
Is it "inappropriate" to bring my seven-year old to a
nudist camp? Do you think it would be too much for
him to process? Would the authorities hunt me down?
Would his future therapy sessions break the bank?

Actually, I'm not even sure he'd be allowed there.
But I thought it would make for some interesting
comments here!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

..observations he would share with his new class when school starts, I'm sure. I suppose the "notes from the teacher" are bound to start up anyway, once he expresses a few opinions he's heard at home...

5:16 PM  
Blogger hellomelissa said...

it's an interesting challenge, i'll admit. friends have told me that my kid will be psychologically damaged if he sees me nude past the age of two. OOPS! damage done. it's a whole different issue when it's outside the home, though. maybe it would be good, taking the mystery out of nudity. maybe it would backfire at school like you suggested. i'm often heard telling my children NOT to repeat a word or phrase at school that i've let slip! bad mommy. bad mommy.

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After two, huh? Well, forget it then...Master L is already headed down the path to a life of debauchery. Actually, I have a book about this somewhere, written around the turn of the century. Its purpose was to guide young women. I'll have to dig it out - I'm sure its contents would make a great post...

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home