Thursday, August 10, 2006

Transgression Thursday 5

You knew this would have to happen, right? Today's
big offender is Mr. Lugubrious, who has been in the
car shuttling from state to state and hasn't had time to
put together the Transgression Thursday post.

Well, I did have a big rant about what's going on in
the political world....it was going to be one huge
transgression against humanity. But I was debating
whether or not anyone cares and wants to hear
yet another voice in the wilderness. If anyone cares,
why is it still going on? ...ooh....circular....wow....

Can I really get away with this transgression? Sure. I
absolve myself. Hmmm.....I guess I really have learned
a thing or two from politics!

Oh, OK. Here's one observation:
From an Animal Planet show this week about hippos:
"In the hippo community, the mouth is an essential tool,
used for both communicating and exploring."
Yeah - in the hippo community....that's right.....

Off to Maine, where it's (so THEY say)....
"Life As It Should Be."

1 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

Enjoy maine. Watch out for the mosquitos. Try not to explore them with your mouth.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home