Saturday, July 22, 2006

Who? Meme?

I was tagged by Hello, Melissa!
so here I go, even though I'm not
the 'sharing' kind....but you knew that
already, right?!?

Five Things in My Freezer
1. pork, shrimp and leek Dumplings
2. 5 flavours of ice cream
3. bag o' chopped onions
4. french fries
5. vague "freezer-burn" smell that says "something's gotta go"

Five Things in My Closets
1. guitars
2. upright bass
3. bouzouki
4. mandolins
5. about 1000 LPs

Five Things in My Car
1. dozens of sheets of paper with various gig directions,
many too sun-bleached to read
2. jumper cables
3. tons of napkins (unless you need one)
4. water in the spare tire compartment from the leaky hatchback
5. absorbent rag to soak up the water

Five Things in My Purse (I don't own a purse, so I'll improvise)
1. breath mints
2. the complete recordings of Brave Combo
3. habanero-based hot sauce
4. some kind of food for ducks (you never know)
5. chocolate (unfortunately too melty too enjoy)

Well, there you go. I can't do much better, since I've recently
attempted to convert to a "one day per week" schedule and I've
already used that up!! HA!

2 Comments:

Blogger hellomelissa said...

what a good sport! memes are especially good for those who aren't the sharing type.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

damn, it's like you have a concert going on in your closet! you need to release those babies and PLAY! :D

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home