Monday, June 19, 2006

Ibuprofen and Tiger Balm

A few days ago, while trying to control the lawn mower on my
front yard's greater-than-60-degree slope, I pulled a muscle
in my shoulder/neck area. The only thing that's keeping me
going is large doses of the title diet.

Now, for something completely different.....

My friend Susan has apparently been keeping an online blog
without telling me. Hmph. The nerve. Anyway, she's an
actual writer, unlike me. There is a link to her blog on her
web site. Go take a look. Hey, buy her book while you're
at it....if you like it, I'll hound her to finally finish the next one.
Heh....

5 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

What do you chase the Tiger Balm down with? Thanks for directing me to Susan. She's terrific!

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I usually use that EXTERNALLY, if I keep my wits.

Yeah, like I said: a REAL writer. She's way more entertaining than, say, me.
Go figure!

12:48 PM  
Blogger hellomelissa said...

oh, mr l, i feel for you. many years ago i pulled a neck muscle and it started spasming. the pain was worse than natural childbirth. twice. take care and rest, and maybe zone out on some muscle relaxers.

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did she tell you that she has a blog? Or did you find out and google her?

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melissa: I'll be sure to tell Mrs. L that, to try for even more sympathy!

MrsMogul: It just kind of appeared at the bottom of her web page, which I guess I don't visit enough! Still, though...

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home