Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Customer Service Goes To Pot

Why is it that even though you can't find a store employee
ANYWHERE when you have a question, if you park your
(partially-filled) shopping cart near the restrooms and go
inside....the cart is immediately marked as "abandoned"
and suddenly there is an employee who is willing to
take the cart all around the store to put all your stuff
back on the shelves???

And while we're on the subject of store bathrooms....
what's with the 1-ply toilet paper? Do the brilliant
minds who count beans for the store not understand
that if they put DECENT toilet paper in the stalls,
people would actually need less of it to get clean?
I mean, instead of the whole damned roll, like
you sometimes need with the cheap stuff.

As my mother would have said...."I'm just sayin'."

Alright, enough of that. Be sure to wash your hands
before you return to surfing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

But one ply is better than sandpaper. I hate when they use sandpaper. I'm taking a shower now.

1:41 PM  
Blogger hellomelissa said...

worse is when you're at a friend's house and they have bad toilet paper. i think to myself... would they be insulted if i bought them a 24 pack of quilted northern??

3:34 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

LOL! My parents will go into a graphic explanation now that they're in their mid-late 70s, but my grandparents would always say "I'm just saying..." and leave it totally up to my imagination, which they knew darn well was up to snuff. I ALWAYS have "good" t.p. in the house.

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home