Friday, July 07, 2006

My, How You've Changed

Wow.

All of a sudden, you've all gotten smaller....and more bulbous
....but somehow sharper and more vivid. Even Bored Housewife
is more vivid, if such a thing is possible.

Yup....my 17" monitor fried in the heat the other day, and I've
had to go back to the 12" that was stored away in the basement.
The stupid thing is, I probably paid as much for this old thing
when it was new as I'd pay for a new flatscreen 17" monitor
now. Well, close, anyway.

So, I'll try not to mention your sudden weight gain if you'll
excuse my squinting at you. Deal?

5 Comments:

Blogger carmilevy said...

Deal. From one Mr. L to another, I hope you're able to ditch the 12-inch for good soon. I didn't think those existed any more!

(I'm using side-by-side 21--inch displays at work...I'm completely spoiled.)

3:33 PM  
Blogger hellomelissa said...

wow. they actually MADE 12" monitors? crazy. hope you get a bigger one soon. wish i could beam you the unused monitor in our studio.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Bud said...

Shit, I hate having to buy new computer stuff. I'm so addicted to it. You think junkies feel this way when they HAVE to score?

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate using a smaller screen when I'm doing anything like GarageBand. It seems like you have to scroll that much more. Hope you can enlarge your view soon!

1:08 AM  
Blogger Bored Housewife said...

I FELT more vivid!!! What a coincidence. :)

Also, I am proud of your restraint in the whining department: sizing down is not easy for me in the computer world. I have a 21 incher and anything less just feels funny. And not in that "climbing the ropes in gym class" sorta way, either!

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home