Monday, July 23, 2007

Master L Goes To College

Dropped Master L off this morning at "Kids College".





I just wonder if Master L really qualifies as a "reserved" student.
Something tells me he's a bit more rambunctious!
And I doubt it took him the full 15 minutes to "get loose". . .

Last year, on the last day of the class, the instructors gave each
student a goldfish. Master L named his "Aurora". The fish is
still with us, so I hope they don't send another (bowl
overcrowding, you know). Then again - I guess that would be
better than a raccoon or a badger or something!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pisser said...

Wow. Do they keep the goldfish at home, or at school?

If home, I fear for the goldfish (because of the other parents who are not you)!

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely a "take home" fish...apparently ours was the only one still alive...

Fish need air! Gotta change the water constantly...like, every two days. And when it gets too hot, the bowl needs to go in the basement to stay cool.

Maybe we're a bit anal-retentive about fishcare, but it works!

11:48 PM  
Blogger hellomelissa said...

reminds me of the "slow children at play" signs.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home