Wednesday, August 31, 2005

My Second Career

My son started school this week. This means my time
as a stay-at-home dad is coming to a close.

In a previous life, I worked as a computer operator
and/or programmer. I'd say I'm a bit out of the
loop at this point, though. Plus, living inside
the "Dilbert" cartoon had gotten tiring, even six
years ago!!

So - what to do for extra money now? My Aunt
Peggy always used to say I "should get a job at
a toy factory sewing the assholes onto the Teddy
bears."

To be fair, Aunt Peggy (no longer with us)
came up with this scheme quite awhile ago.

And I'm not sure, but I think that job is done by
machines in Indonesia now. But I suppose I could
GO there. I like to travel, and someone needs to
monitor the machines.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

A fake asshole inspector? How appealing.

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well...there are plenty of fake assholes in the music biz, right? LOL!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home