Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Just Another Wednesday

Arrrgh!!!!

The flush valve in our (only) toilet is apparently
broken tonight. It was just replaced a couple of weeks
ago.

Trouble is, it was replaced under warrantee by a plumbing
company that misdiagnosed a problem a few months earlier!!!

So - do I REALLY want to call them and complain....only to
have them show up and do MORE of their half-assed work??

After we'd been living here for awhile, I thought I had it
figured out: If you are a vocational school graduate in
this state, you are a contractor.

If you are a vocational school dropout....you're on the contractor's
crew.

Oh....and my car's thermostat died today. Then I got pulled over
by the police for making a u-turn - trying to get it back to my
house before it overheated. That's when I found out I also
have a brake light out....

I'm a happy guy all around!! Woo hoo!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

Well, you know there has to be a song in that. Broken toilets and illegal u-turns certainly go together.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel for you. I really do. But I can't help but giggle a little at the AMOUNT of your bad luck. I mean, if it was just one thing, then that would suck enough... but all of these things together REALLY SUCK! So all you can do is laugh a little at it. OK... maybe you aren't laughing yet... just give it about a week. (Sorry)

1:29 PM  
Blogger Her Daddy's Eyes said...

I hope things are looking up for you!

~Eyes

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home