Monday, August 06, 2007

The Naked Truth

Just returned from a weekend excursion. The band played
a gig at a nudist camp in Vermont.




And before you ask (it's ALWAYS the first question)
-- NO, the band was not required to play nude and
none of us volunteered. (I don't think the place
really had a laundry room either!)

We played there last year and they invited us back.
Next year, we play TWO nights and get to camp
there, apparently. Maybe they figure if we stay
long enough, we'll lose the clothes . . I don't know.

Probably one of the nicest crowds we ever have,
but as has been observed, "If your genitals are
exposed you tend to be more agreeable."

Stayed over Saturday with an old friend and went
out to look at rocks and trees on Sunday. This
picture was taken from the top of a dam that was
built after the "big flood" of '69. It doesn't appear
to be holding back a lot of water these days:


There IS a fierce puddle down there, though.

Spent lots of time in the car -- I've had enough of it.
So now I'm switching to planes. I'll be sick of
that a lot sooner.

And now, back to packing (again).

1 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

I never get gigs like that! Once in a while I get a good flashing though.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home