Thursday, October 02, 2008

I'm Sorry, But . . .

. . . it's pronounced, "NEW-KLEE-UHR".

If you say, "NEW-KYUH-LUR" . . . you are an idiot.

A fucking idiot!

*****UPDATE *****

I wrote the above lines while watching the vice-presidential debate.
I was so disgusted that yet another idiot who can't pronounce that
word aspires to have access to the launch codes.

So - as a game, I started counting how many times good ol' Sarah
said "nucular" in a response. Got as high as SEVEN . . and THEN . .
THEN . . at exactly 9:57 pm (EST), she gaffed!

She said, "nuclear".

Which means - she damned well KNOWS how to say the word,
but has CHOSEN to use the 'official' Bush mispronunciation.

Is that lame, or really evil??????

2 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

Maybe it's a regional thing. In which case there are entire regions that are fucking idiots

4:38 PM  
Blogger carmilevy said...

As much as I love America, it's moments like this that make me thankful that I live north of the border.

I know her ticket's fading faster than a steroid-pumped, overwhipped horse on the final stretch, but even a small chance of her getting into office would be enough to keep me up at night.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home