Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Oh! Limp Pics...

I don't know. I just don't get the winter olympics. The male
skaters seem to lack the grace of the women (no surprise,
really, and I think it's all about muscle with the men).

How does someone get started in ski jumping? Is there
a sanity test?

I always thought oval lingotto was a kind of pasta. Who knew?

I've been having a tough time getting excited about the whole thing.

But wait...CURLING! Now there's a sport. I scared Mrs. L
by actually knowing something about it, and now she's hooked
on it. She says she just liked watching bad things happen to the
bitchy-looking blonde on the Russian team, but I don't know.
I think Mrs. L may have the curling bug. It used to just be
curly fries....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel so left out. The only sport I've missed so far is the curling. I'm going to have to see some of this. I actually like the skating, but I'm getting a little burned out on the couples skate. I'm looking forward to some exciting singles skate!

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home