Thursday, January 19, 2006

My Musical Week Jan. 19

I haven't done one of these in ages, since nobody would care
but me. But what the hell, I've got nothing else to say right
now.....

* Mike Keneally - Dog

* Naked Lunch soundtrack

* Marc Ribot - Yo! I Killed Your God

* Big Mama Thornton - Hound Dog: The Peacock Recordings

* Ringo Starr - Blast From Your Past

That Ringo thing is pretty funny. I'd forgotten some of those great 70s
lyrics! "Can you boogie? Can you slide?" "It's guaranteed to keep you
alive".....oh, my my indeed.....and now I've burned the LP to CD,
so I can have it in the car, too....LOL.

Soon the Richard Thompson box set will come out and I'll probably
play nothing else for weeks, so it's good to get some foolishness in
NOW.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

Lately I've had to listen to a LOT of old stuff that my guitar students want to learn. I have two teen bothers who love the Allmans, Clapton and Hendricks. A lady who wants Linda Ronstadt and a 9 year old who wants to form a Lenard Skinnard tribute band.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home