Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Sign O' The Times

I still haven't much to say, but all of a sudden people I know
are opening "Etsy" accounts . . . so I figured I'd throw them
a plug. The economy sucks! Buy some stuff!!!

It won't help YOUR financial woes, but maybe the "stuff"
will make you warm and fuzzy . . . heh . . .

No, I don't get anything from them. I just get to know
I turned you on to some cool stuff. I'm that kind of guy.
Um . . yeah. Oh, go look. What the hell.

Art:
Crescentdragon [this one just started]

Knitwear:
RinTheRed [her knitting needles are famous in rock 'n' roll - heh]


I have talented friends, I guess. No, it doesn't rub off.
I can't make much of anything, besides noise. Noise
is what I do. The market for noise is diminishing
rapidly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home