Thursday, April 21, 2005

Subharmonics For Food

Rough month. No work in sight for the bass player
until May. What's going on? Do people really
only need the squeally notes this month, or what?

I suppose, now that I finally got the picture upload
feature working, that I could be really dramatic and
include a picture of the monthly pile of bills with this
post . . . but, nah, too obvious.

For some reason, our creditors keep sending the bills
even when our income slows down. What's up with
that? Don't they understand budgeting?

I do, however, have UNPAID rehearsals with four
different bands coming up.

***Totally unrelated plug !!! We went to see a band called
The Duhks the other night. They were "folk" enough
for me, and "country" enough for my wife. I think
they're great. Check them out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Z said...

I'll check out that band. I am always looking for new music to listen to :)

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home