Wednesday, April 06, 2005

..And the War Has Begun...

I snapped last week. After what I thought had been a
reasoned conversation with the "Spawn of the Bitch" next
door about our little border dispute (I went to the police
department and discovered they are totally WRONG),
I happened to be standing at a window when I saw the following:

Some people were walking by on the street. SotB was in her
yard smoking cigarettes with her dogs along for the second-hand
smoke. The dogs took off for the fence, straining against it,
trying to break through and barking BARKING BARKING.
SotB grinned from ear to ear and kept on leisurely puffing away
on her cigarette for over a minute before "attempting" to call the
dogs back with her usual screaming and whistling.

That was it for me. She thinks it's all a big joke. Now it's war.
I say, "Muzzles all around!!!!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so hard to have neighbors. Last night, I heard a loud group come in the building yelling and shouting drunk. Fierce dogs scare me. PS - I love Portsmouth NH! Are you from there?

5:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No...we live on the Massachusetts border, and so we are shunned by the our northern NH friends for "living in Mass", because we have crazy services like snowplowing and electricity. I used to work in Portsmouth, though.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home