Thursday, August 23, 2007

Helpful Signage

Before I move on (i.e., get back to complaining about
everything), here are a few of the helpful signs that
were in place around Cropredy . . .


"I'm the guy who vacuums the portapotty. . ."


This one was next to the backstage toilets:


The "Yield" signs on the UK roads say, "Give Way". But they
have the same effect because, as a foreigner, you'll stop there
for a moment to figure out what it means before you drive
through . . .

There should have been a sign at Heathrow that warned,
"Your money is worthless here", but alas, there was not.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

Our money is worthless there and elsewhere. Love the Banjo sign.

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a crazy car! I have never heard of that English town but I bet it is super haunted!!

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There WAS a banjo somewhere, but the owner wisely kept it cased!

Car?? That's the truck that sucks the crap out of the toilets!! LOL!

I do have a couple of pics from the church. In the old days, the "important" people were buried IN the church itself. Maybe when I have time I'll post those.

11:10 PM  
Blogger hellomelissa said...

ugh, tell me about it. i had trouble even buying food when i was starving in london. even a candy bar.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home