Wednesday, October 03, 2007

"Getting" Golf

In response to my last post about golf, Melissa said:


"I simply don't get golf. playing, watching, you name it.

I don't get it."


All I can offer is my experience.

On the day I got married, my brother-in-law said to me,
"I know you think golf is stupid. But - now that you're
'one of us', you'll see the beauty of it very soon: golf
is four to six hours away from the wife . . . no yardwork,
no 'honey-do' lists . . . just peace and quiet. Even if
you never get good at the game, it's still FOUR HOURS
away."

Mrs. L completely agreed with that concept - she bought
me a set of clubs!!!

Hey . . . wait a minute . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger hellomelissa said...

at least you thought it was stupid at one point or another...

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home