Sunday, March 12, 2006

Young and Stupid

My "gig car" is in the shop, so last night I had to use an old bass
cabinet that is thin enough to fit in the back seat of our other car.
It's an inch or two thinner, but it weighs about 20 lbs more and has
no wheels....so it requires carrying.

By the time I got back home, all I could think was, "Was I a lot
stronger all those years ago, or was I just stupid???" I used to
carry the damned thing up/down a flight of stairs at our
apartment back then, too!!

As someone once told me: "Don't get old. It sucks."
Apparently I missed the window, though...!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

Well, my wife and I often refer to "The Young and the Stupid" as our favorite reality show. But I think that when we were younger we just had too much enthusism to realize those fuckers were heavy.

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home