Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Once Again, Nasty?

My brother's 51st birthday was earlier this week.

On Saturday a bunch of us went out for dinner.
I handed my brother an envelope with a birthday card
in it.

It was a golf-themed card that said "Welcome to the back
nine."

I had crossed out the "nine" and written in "five". Mrs. L
said "that was just.....nasty".

The phone rang yesterday. I answered it and my brother
said, "FIVE?? So you you're saying I've only got about
25 years left?"

I said, "Hmm. It took you until NOW to notice, and
you're still off...? I guess the math skills are the first
thing to go."

But....I'm not nasty.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

Damn, that's a serious condition. I can't figure out what he was thinking of.

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking he's got about five more years than I was giving him, I guess!!! :)

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home